Need an innovative CSR programme?
Connect 2 Colour prides itself on its innovative work with a range of charities, hospices and schools, both locally and nationally. We are experienced at providing our corporate clients the opportunity to 'give back' to their local community with exciting, fulfilling and innovative CSR packages which can incorporate your team in the delivery.
How can your business use Connect 2 Colour as a CSR tool?
Do you want to work with a local hospice or school and want to offer a unique and beneficial service?
Why not sponsor a Connect 2 Colour workshop?
Your partnership will allow us to give a special learning and bonding experience to children and/or adults with learning difficulties, special needs or with a terminal illness, leaving a precious memory of their experience.
What are the benefits to your business?
- Providing tangible and a unique support to a local school or charity
- Proven ROI and enhanced relationships for your business.
- Differentiate yourself from the competition by doing something inspiring and unique.
- Improved employee satisfaction and engagement in the workplace by working alongside your chosen charity or school.
- Proven positive press and media attention - your CSR project can be leveraged for marketing collateral - allowing you visually exciting news to share with your customers, partners and stakeholders.
Our corporate partners have worked with us to support a variety of charities and associations including:
- Housing 4 Women
- Richard House Children’s Hospice
- Brain Tumour UK
- South Bucks Hospice
- OK Our Kids
- Kids in Sport
- Young Deaf Activities
- Youth Space High Wycombe
- Soroptomists International
- Youth Enquiry Service